Code of Conduct
All participants of ConvoyHub are expected to abide by our Code of Conduct, both online and during in-person events that are hosted and/or associated with ConvoyHub.
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we pledge to make participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behaviour that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
Examples of unacceptable behaviour by participants include:
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, public or private harassment
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Not being respectful to reasonable communication boundaries, such as 'leave me alone,' 'go away,' or 'I’m not discussing this with you.'
- Other conduct which you know could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.
Violations of the Code of Conduct may be reported by sending an email to [email protected]. All reports will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
We hold the right and responsibility to remove comments or other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any members for other behaviours that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.